How do I set up animation for my employee headshots?
Animated signoffs are a great way to make your signature more interesting while adding a personal touch. This article shows you how to create a GIF that alternates displays between the employee headshot and your company logo.
To set up the alternating image, you need to choose TWO photos. One is the employee headshot (which is loaded automatically from your employee fields). The second is called the Default photo. This is generally the company logo, but it can be any image that you want. In the event that an employee does not have an available headshot, the Default photo will be loaded.
Follow the steps below to create your animated GIF. To see a summary of the flow, go to the gif at the end of the article.
To add an animated GIF to your signature:
- From the Signatures page, select a signature to edit, or create a new signature.
- Under Signature Details, click Animate.
Then, in the window that opens, click the + icon.
- At the top of the dialog that opens, click the list and select Employee.
Once you select Employee, the Photo option is loaded by default.
- Click Set a default photo. We recommend choosing your company logo.
Then, navigate to or specify your Default image.
- When your Default photo is loaded, click Done to close the dialog.
- Select a transition, and then click Apply.
- To save your changes, click Done Editing / Create Signature.
Animated GIF: Workflow Summary