Let us know if this article was helpful. It would help us improve our content for you and other customers in the future.
How do I install the add-in for O365 purchased from my GoDaddy domain?
The WiseStamp Outlook add-in automatically adds the Teams Signature to the emails of all employees who have an Active status. Once the add-in is installed, the signature will always be added when employees compose new messages, send replies, and forward emails. This article shows you how to perform centralized deployment to easily install the add-in directly from GoDaddy's Exchange Admin Center.
Note: To determine whether the centralized deployment is appropriate for your organization, please refer to Microsoft on Centralized Deployment.
The Outlook add-in is available for:
- Outlook 2019 on Windows (with Microsoft 365 subscription)
- Outlook Mac ("new UI") v16.56 or later
- Outlook Windows ("old UI")
- Outlook Web - modern Outlook UI when connected to Exchange Online: Microsoft 365 subscription, Outlook.com
For more information please refer to Microsoft docs on supported clients (only those supporting v1.10 or above).
Before you begin, make sure that your Microsoft 365 subscription supports add-ins (Business Professional or higher). The Business Essentials package does NOT support add-ins.
Installing the Add-in
Follow these steps to install the WiseStamp add-in:
- Open the Exchange Admin Center and navigate to the Add-ins page:
- Click the + icon and select Add from URL.
- In the popup that opens, paste the following URL in the field: https://addin.dl.wisestamp.com/outlook-addin/manifest.xml
- Click Install.
When the installation is complete, the add-in will be listed on the Add-ins page.
Keep in mind that deployment to all users can take up to 24 hours.
Have a question? Don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.