Working with Email Signature Mapping
Usually, WiseStamp for Teams (2022) allows each employee to use only ONE signature. However, the signature mapping feature enables you to link multiple signatures to a single inbox. This feature is especially useful if your organization has inboxes that are shared by several employees, e.g., support@mycompany, billing@mycompany, etc. Once the mapping is set up, these employees can choose to use either the default signature of the shared inbox or their own personal signature.
*Signature mapping is not automatically included in every subscription. To enable this feature, please reach out to email@example.com.
**The mapping feature is available only for clients that are using the Outlook Add-in. If you already have the Outlook Add-in installed, you will have to reinstall it.
Once the signature mapping has been enabled for your account, follow these steps to set up the mapping you require. In the procedure below, we will use the support inbox as an example.
To set up signature mapping:
- Navigate to the Employees page, and click Mapping.
Then, in the popup that opens, click New Mapping.
- In the Inbox email field, enter the shared email address. Potential matches are displayed as you type.
- Click Add and enter the email address(es) of the employee(s) to be linked to the shared address. Potential matches are displayed as you type.
- To create a mapping for another shared inbox, click New Mapping and repeat Steps 2-3 in the line that is added.
- When you are finished with the setup, close the Mapping popup. Your changes are saved automatically.