Let us know if this article was helpful. It would help us improve our content for you and other customers in the future.
This topic explains how to edit your personal signature in your WiseStamp for teams account.
Personal signature options in Teams account
Being a WiseStamp for Teams account administrator allows you to have your own signature which does not need to be connected to your company at all. You can assign your personal signature to multiple email addresses, edit, and even duplicate your personal signature as a company signature.
!note!For more information, see WiseStamp extension for Chrome.!/note!
To edit your personal signature in your Teams account:
- To enter the Personal Signatures tab, click the globe icon/little arrow on the top right corner of the navigation panel, and select Personal signatures from the list of your domains.
- Here you can edit, install, and add more signatures to your Personal signatures page.
To copy your personal signature to the company's Signatures page:
- Click Actions>Duplicate as company signature.
- To see your new signature, click the globe icon to go back to your company's Signatures page.
Assigning a personal signature to multiple email addresses
To assign your personal signature to multiple email addresses:
- To add multiple email addresses, you must first install WiseStamp Extension for Chrome.
- After the Chrome extension is installed, click +Add email address.
- Select the signature you want to assign to that email address.
- Click the V icon to save.
- Refresh your browser, and the signature should populate all of your web email platforms.