Let us know if this article was helpful. It would help us improve our content for you and other customers in the future.
WiseStamp's quality control requirements include strict protocols to avoid triggering spam filters. For example, all our images are stored on Amazon servers, and our email apps have no Call-to-Action coding. In short, nothing in the WiseStamp program can cause your emails to go to spam. If your emails are being filtered as spam, here are a few things you can check.
Maintain clean links
- Verify that all links are written with the full URL, for example, https://www.wisestamp.com.
This helps to confirm it is a valid website and not a spammy fake site.
- Verify that all the links in your signature lead to an existing page (redirect is not recommended).
- Check that the text in your link matches the URL of the target page. For example, if the link text is www.wisestamp.com but the URL actually leads to www.othercompany.com, spam filters could be triggered.
- Always test the links in your signature and your email to verify that the target page is accessible.
Keep clean wording
- Make sure there are no suspicious words or phrases in your subject line, email text or WiseStamp signature.
- Avoid using Call-to-Action phrasing or buttons (for example, Sign Up, Buy Now, etc.).
Images and files
- Do not use too many images in your signature.
- Avoid using images or other files from different server locations. WiseStamp stores all images on Amazon servers, so unless you added custom HTML that sources an image from elsewhere, this is not an issue.
- Call-to-Action codes trigger an action on your computer, for example, opening up another program. None of our apps contain Call-to-Action codes, so unless you added Call-to-Action code through the Custom HTML app, this is not an issue.
Configuring your Sender Policy Framework (SPF) records
If you are using WiseStamp server-side solution, for protection against spoofing and phishing and to help prevent your messages from being marked as spam, we recommend adding Sender Policy Framework (SPF) records to your domain.
For more information and instructions, see Setting Up SPF Records for Your WiseStamp Signature.