Let us know if this article was helpful. It would help us improve our content for you and other customers in the future.
!note! This article is only relevant to WiseStmap for Teams accounts.!/note!
!open!WiseStamp will automatically identify Google domains and offer the option to integrate. The integration allows you to add your employees to WiseStamp and automatically populate your employees' Gmail accounts with the signature you created.!/open!
!important!The integration can only be done by the Google Workspace domain's super admin.!/important!
When the Sync feature is on, information from the directory (such as department, title, phone number, etc.) syncs to the relevant fields in WiseStamp. You can choose which fields will be synced from your directory to WiseStamp, and which fields will override existing employee details. To define and control the syncing setting read Syncing options and settings article.
To import employees from your Google Workspace domain:
- In the Employees section, click Connect to Google Workspace.
- A new window will pop up. If you are the domain's admin click Yes, I am.
- Click Integrate with Google.
- In case the admin email on WiseStamp and the domain you are trying to connect are not the same (for example the admin email is firstname.lastname@example.org and the domain you are trying to connect is 2.com), WiseStamp will direct the user to send an email to the domain's super admin. If this is the case, please skip to Integrating the domain when you’re not the domain’s Super Admin.
!note! The super admin needs to be connected to their Google account on a separate tab before clicking on Connect to Google Workspace and needs to be signed out from any other Google account they might have. !/note!
- If your integration was successful, a new window will pop up to confirm that Your domain is now integrated with WiseStamp. Click on Manage Employees > Sync. You should now see all of the employees that are listed in your Google Workspace directory.
Integrating the domain when you’re not the domain’s Super Admin
- In the Employees section, click the Connect to Google Workspace button.
- A new window will pop up, asking you if you are the domain's super admin. Click Nope / I'm not sure.
- Fill in the super admin's email.
- Click Send Invitation.
- Your domain's super admin will receive an email with the following instructions:
- Open Google Workspace and complete the integration with WiseStamp.
- Click Domain Install.
- Mark the checkbox and then press Allow.
- Follow the instructions in the wizard and then click Done.
- Go back to the email you received from WiseStamp and click Sync Employees.
- You should see the Integration success window popup.
- Your Google Workspace domain has been successfully integrated with WiseStamp. The name and email address of all employees from your active directory should be displayed.
Here are the main issues that may occur concerning this topic:
|The problem||The resolution|
|Employees are not showing in WiseStamp||
In Google Workspace:
If the admin panel doesn't show all your users/employees, double check your WiseStamp app is allowed permission to your Gmail.